- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Liam Bresnan Ltd. T/A Bresnan Butchers collects the following data:
- Personal identification information – (Name, email address, phone number, postal address etc.) in order to facilitate your enquiry.
- Cookies and usage data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Liam Bresnan Ltd. T/A Bresnan Butchers collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- We do not and will not disclose personal data to third parties.
How do we store your data?
- Digital information is stored on our secure dedicated servers in Ireland and is protected by firewalls. Access is restricted and password controlled.
- We retain data that is required in our contractual duties in the provision of services to the company and their employees for as long as necessary.
- Any deletion of data whether complete or partial, of the data collected that is required to be carried out will be done when retention is no longer necessary or at the request of the owner of the data.
Liam Bresnan Ltd. T/A Bresnan Butchers would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Liam Bresnan Ltd. T/A Bresnan Butchers would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Dealer “Free-Ads” Paper Ltd. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our organisation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our organisation to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our organisation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our organisation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our organisation transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any
of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 021-4891109
Or write to us: Liam Bresnan Ltd. T/A Bresnan Butchers, Unit 18, Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Douglas, Cork City, Co. Cork
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology such as “Usage Data”, your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our organisation uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising – Our organisation may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove
cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 021-4891109
Or write to us at: Liam Bresnan Ltd. T/A Bresnan Butchers, Unit 18, Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Douglas, Cork City, Co. Cork.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your
concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: The Office of the Information Commissioner, 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773.